Unit 41: The Benefits of Television
1. Television is a __________ way to give people information.
(A) creative (B) creativity
2. You can get ideas about how to have a __________ lifestyle.
(A) health (B) healthy
3. You can learn how to discipline __________ children.
(A) naughtiness (B) naughty
4. There are programs about how to manage your __________.
(A) wealth (B) wealthy
5. In addition, people also watch shows about __________ time management.
(A) efficient (B) efficiency
6. There are shows that explain how to cope with __________ situations.
(A) difficult (B) difficulty
7. News programs tell you when politicians do __________ things.
(A) dishonest (B) dishonesty
8. Other programs explain the problems that __________ people have.
(A) elder (B) elderly
9. There are __________ cartoons on television that help children learn to read.
(A) fun (B) funny
10. You can also find out about the personal lives of __________ pop singers.
(A) sex (B) sexy
Series copyright © 1997-99 by Pearson Education.