Unit 28: Getting a Job in the U.S.
Complete the following sentences with have to, has to, or should.
1. Katsu: Hi Paul! I'm calling from Japan. I want to get some advice from you. What do I __________ do to get a job in the U.S?
2. Paul: Good to hear from you, Katsu! I'm glad you want to come here. First of all, you __________ decide what company you want to work for.
3. Katsu: I know that.
I will work for Macrosave.
4. Katsu: OK.
5. Katsu: Where do I apply
6. Katsu: I think I also __________ get a medical exam.
7. Paul: That's right. Your doctor might not have the form. You __________ go to the American Embassy and ask for one.
8. Katsu: When I go to the Embassy, I guess I __________ bring gifts for the officials.
9. Paul: No, don't do that. But bring some money. You __________ pay an application fee.
10. Katsu: I know about that. I have a lot to do. I __________ get off the phone now. Thanks for your help.
Series copyright © 1997-99 by Pearson Education.