Unit 26: The San Diego Zoo
Complete the following sentences with there's or it's.
1. San Diego has a very large and well-known zoo. In fact, __________ divided in two parts.
2. __________ a regular zoo, and a "wild animal park". The two parts are thirty miles from each other.
3. The regular zoo is large. __________ a lot to see there. Leave a whole day free.
4. One of the most famous animals at the San Diego Zoo is the panda. __________ a picture of a panda on the zoo map. Of course, you can buy lots of panda souvenirs there.
5. __________ also a huge lizard, called a komodo dragon, in the Zoo.
6. __________ as big as a small house. Its breath will make you very sick.
7. The Wild Animal Park is wonderful because you can see rare and endangered animals in a natural setting. The animals run freely. __________ no place like it in the U.S.
8. At the Wild Animal Park, __________ a train tour.
9. __________ filled with exotic plants as well as animals.
10. One other good thing about visiting the San Diego Zoo is the weather. __________ almost always sunny and warm.
Series copyright © 1997-99 by Pearson Education.