Unit 44: Alice in Wonderland
1. A famous British book is called Alice in Wonderland. Strange things __________ to a little girl named Alice.
(A) happen (B) is happened
2. At the beginning of the story, Alice sees a rabbit in the garden. Suddenly, the rabbit __________ into a hole.
(A) disappears (B) is disappeared
3. Alice follows the rabbit. After than, funny things __________.
(A) occur (B) is occurred
4. She __________ very far down into the hole.
(A) falls (B) is fallen
5. She __________ falling at the bottom of the hole.
(A) stops (B) is stopped
6. She drinks from a bottle, and her size __________.
(A) decreases (B) is decreased
7. She __________ to get smaller until she stops drinking.
(A) continues (B) is continued
8. When she eats a cake, she __________ larger.
(A) becomes (B) is become
9. The drink and the cake __________ of something very strange!
(A) consist (B) are consisted
10. Fortunately, Alice __________ by the food.
(A) doesn't hurt (B) isn't hurt
Series copyright © 1997-99 by Pearson Education.