Unit 22: Buying Presents
Complete the following sentences with a few, few, a little, or little.
1. I will give you __________ advice about buying presents for my friends.
2. Susan loves little, cute dolls. She wants __________ more.
3. Gloria is very rich, so I never know what to buy her. She needs __________ things.
4. I can give you __________ help with Gloria's present.
5. William likes to read books about science, but he does read about history, too. Buy him __________ books.
6. William likes art, too, although he has __________ paintings.
7. Joan likes necklaces and rings. I suggest buying her __________ jewelry.
8. You can get her a very nice necklace for only __________ dollars!
9. Joe likes all kinds of music. You can choose a CD for him with __________ difficulty.
10. George likes a lot of things. The best present for George is __________ money!
Series copyright © 1997-99 by Pearson Education.