Unit 16: School Talk
1. The new semester begins today. ________ sign up for classes?
(A) You (B) Were you (C) Do you (D) Did you
2. Why aren't the students here? Don't they ________ the correct classroom is Room 201?
(A) know (B) knew (C) have known (D) knowing
3 & 4. A: Did you ________ a uniform in high school? B: No. Do we have to ________ one at this school? A: No, of course not.
(A) wear (B) wearing (C) wears
5. ____ all of the new students ________ their books?
(A) Did/buy (B) Did/bought (C) Have/buying (D) Are/bought
6. The teachers are still in the teacher's lounge. ________ hear the bell?
(A) Did they (B) Have they (C) Are they
7. ________ teacher speak only English in class today?
(A) Did you (B) Do your (C) Did your (D) Has your
8. The school performance begins at 7:00. Did all of the ________ to attend?
(A) students will want (B) student wants (C) student wanted (D) students want
9 & 10. A: ________ have a test last Thursday? B: No, we had it last Friday. Because you were absent, ________ want to take it today?
(A) do you (B) do we (C) did we (D) did you
Series copyright © 1997-99 by Pearson Education.